Dusty Penguin

Child of God and in love with my Lord. Wife of a wonderful man. Mother of a young adult, two teens, and a miscellaneous menagerie of furry and finned creatures. Work full-time outside of home and as little as possible at home:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedarville, Ohio

Monday, July 10, 2006

Civil Air Patrol


Our eldest daughter was the one who got us interested in joining the Civil Air Patrol, which is a volunteer civilian auxiliary of the Air Force, and our whole family ended up joining. My husband and I are now both Captains, our middle daughter is a 1st Lieutenant, and our son is a Chief Master Sergeant. (The oldest daughter isn't currently a member!).









Duane, Erika, and Jeremiah with good friend, Peter Coulter, who got us all involved in CAP.















Jeremiah with his cousin Suzanne.











Jeremiah and me.





This is Erika receiving her Mitchell Award from the
CAP Wing Commander. It is an important achievement in
the Civil Air Patrol and was awarded her at the Military
Ball in January.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good to see some more pics. Everybody looks good in the uniform.
Dean

Sunday, July 16, 2006 9:57:00 AM  
Blogger Hannatu said...

Yeah!!! You're back. I'm currently having enormous problems posting photos. It says there has been an error and cuts me off line. I don't know if it's my computer or the phone or blogspot. When I was in NC I did it on broadband and no problems. I suspect dial-up has something to do with the problem. Glad I got to see the kids in their uniform!

Sunday, July 16, 2006 5:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pic of you with your son! What a great photo. Thanks for posting all the pics - it's great to be able to see them. :)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home