Dusty Penguin

Child of God and in love with my Lord. Wife of a wonderful man. Mother of a young adult, two teens, and a miscellaneous menagerie of furry and finned creatures. Work full-time outside of home and as little as possible at home:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedarville, Ohio

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Erika's Graduation, Part 4: Outside School after graduation


There are so many beautiful pictures of
Erika after the graduation that I don't
know which ones to pick!

Erika and her sister Alesha.








Erika and her Grandma Hall.






The ladies from left to right:
My sister Nancy, her daughter/my niece Suzanne, my daughter Erika, my mother Betty, my eldest daughter Alesha, and myself.






Erika with cousin Suzanne.













Duane above with his two beautiful daughter, and Erika with Aunt Nancy.

More pictures to come in a separate blog. I've gotta run to a softball game.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home