Dusty Penguin

Child of God and in love with my Lord. Wife of a wonderful man. Mother of a young adult, two teens, and a miscellaneous menagerie of furry and finned creatures. Work full-time outside of home and as little as possible at home:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedarville, Ohio

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Erika's Graduation, Part 5: More Graduation Pictures


A fun shot of Erika and her Dad. For those of you who knew Erika before her jaw surgery, I cannot stop marveling at her beautiful smile and face.



















Erika with her two awards: American Legion and John Philips Sousa.











Erika's Grandma and Grandpa Holtz (Duane's mom and step-dad).






Erika's Grandma and Grandpa Hall (my mom and dad), my sister Nancy, and her daughter Suzanne.








The leaning Wilkins' family from tallest to
shortest.


I think those are the best of the graduation
shots.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics, my friend! I am really enjoying getting to see them. Thanks for sharing them online! :)

Thursday, July 20, 2006 6:49:00 AM  
Blogger Hannatu said...

She is indeed a beautiful girl! (All of our girls are beautiful and our boys handsome! :) )

Thursday, July 20, 2006 9:39:00 PM  
Blogger Dusty Penguin said...

Like their mothers.

Friday, July 21, 2006 5:42:00 PM  
Blogger Hannatu said...

But of course

Friday, July 21, 2006 7:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home