Dusty Penguin

Child of God and in love with my Lord. Wife of a wonderful man. Mother of a young adult, two teens, and a miscellaneous menagerie of furry and finned creatures. Work full-time outside of home and as little as possible at home:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedarville, Ohio

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mosaic Puzzle

This is a puzzle that Erika and I just finished. It is a photo mosaic puzzle. We've had it out for quite a few weeks, putting in a piece every now and then as we walk by. It was very difficult! In the first picture, you can see it turned out to be a cute kitten.

But, if you look closer (sorry the photo is dark--with flash on it just reflected off the puzzle) you can see that each piece contains sections of tiny photographs. When you look closely at this picture, you can see polar bears (top left), airplanes (middle left), a bird (lower left), and so on.
It was very challenging and a lot of fun.
Update on family: Alesha's car died and right now they are trying to get to 2 different jobs with 1 car that doesn't start well.
Erika is working full time at the Salamanca physical therapy office location for the same company I work for in Ellicottville. She is working as a physical therapy aide and likes it very much (I think!). She also works at Burger King usually for 5 hours on Wednesday night, and 5 or more hours on Friday night, and several hours on Saturday. That doesn't leave her much free time.
Jeremiah is working for a Christian man in our church who does construction/remodeling kind of work. He works on an "as needed" basis, and so far has been getting a good amount of work. He hasn't worked much at McDonalds. He spends every spare moment doing various sorts of entertainment.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Hannatu said...

This would drive me absolutely mad. I can't do a normal puzzle without getting frustrated. Kids' puzzles, 100-piece, I'm good with that.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 5:16:00 AM  
Blogger Hannatu said...

This would drive me absolutely mad. I can't do a normal puzzle without getting frustrated. Kids' puzzles, 100-piece, I'm good with that.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 5:16:00 AM  
Blogger Hannatu said...

This would drive me absolutely mad. I can't do a normal puzzle without getting frustrated. Kids' puzzles, 100-piece, I'm good with that.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 5:17:00 AM  
Blogger Hannatu said...

How did that get up there three times. Good grief!

Monday, August 04, 2008 6:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home