Dusty Penguin

Child of God and in love with my Lord. Wife of a wonderful man. Mother of a young adult, two teens, and a miscellaneous menagerie of furry and finned creatures. Work full-time outside of home and as little as possible at home:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedarville, Ohio

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Erika's Graduation, Part 7: More Party Pics




(Sorry this is so many posts, but I can only post a few pictures at a time).

We were delighted to have our Nigerian friends, the Abiolas, visit. This is their youngest, and he loved our dog, Cadet.








Duane visiting with our long time friends, Archie and John.









I love this picture of Erika! She looks like a child of the 60s!








Erika with our neighbor, Grace, looking at photo albums of Erika's life.








Erika and myself enjoying the party.











Myself with my sister-in-law Sue and Duane's Aunt Sally.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hannatu said...

I tried and tried to post that picture of you and Erika and never succeeded. Anyway, I'm glad you got it up! :)

Thursday, July 20, 2006 9:35:00 PM  
Blogger Hannatu said...

Me again. I see you got the blogging friends up. Well done!

Thursday, July 20, 2006 9:43:00 PM  
Blogger Hannatu said...

Except you forgot my blog!

Thursday, July 20, 2006 9:44:00 PM  
Blogger Dusty Penguin said...

oops! I forgot yours because I was copying from your website:) I'll have to remedy that. I tried for a long time to get the title "Blogging Friends" to be the same font as the Recent Posts and Archives, but I could not ever figure it out. I have alot of trouble posting pictures some days. I found out with these graduation pictures that you can only put a certain amount per post.

Friday, July 21, 2006 5:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home