Dusty Penguin

Child of God and in love with my Lord. Wife of a wonderful man. Mother of a young adult, two teens, and a miscellaneous menagerie of furry and finned creatures. Work full-time outside of home and as little as possible at home:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedarville, Ohio

Saturday, June 07, 2008

The rest of the morning was spent running around doing last minute errands. At about 3:00 p.m., we headed over to the gardens to begin getting ready for the wedding. Alesha had a girl come to do everyone's hair, and in between taking pictures of that, I was taking pictures around the empty reception hall, knowing that I probably wouldn't have time to take many pictures later!


Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Hannatu said...

Excellent blogs!!! I love the necklace. I'm waiting for the latest blogs to download, but slow, slow, slow. I have something to look forward to next time I can get on line, I guess. I LOVE Alesha's wedding. Have watched the video 3 times! :)

Friday, June 13, 2008 4:18:00 AM  
Blogger Dusty Penguin said...

The more recent blogs are slow for you because I did slide shows so I could post more pictures. If you have problems with it keeping the blog from loading, let me know and I'll take them off and just post a few. The wedding was very special and had things that were unique for them. I haven't watched the video yet, so don't know how well you could hear the blessings/communion/vows, etc., but all were very special.

Friday, June 13, 2008 5:57:00 PM  
Blogger Dusty Penguin said...

P.S. When I went to pick out the necklace, the lady at Sears was VERY kind and told me when the next big sale was going to be. The necklace was 60% off, so I was able to get a much more expensive necklace than I'd originally planned for the amount of money I'd saved aside.

Friday, June 13, 2008 5:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home