Dusty Penguin

Child of God and in love with my Lord. Wife of a wonderful man. Mother of a young adult, two teens, and a miscellaneous menagerie of furry and finned creatures. Work full-time outside of home and as little as possible at home:)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedarville, Ohio

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Misc. leftover photos of Colorado Vacation






First of all, I'd like to say many, many thanks to my mom and dad for inviting Nancy and I to take this trip west with them. We had a great many hours of conversation as the miles rolled
by.

































Alesha and I on our day shopping in Westcliffe.







Ain't she sweet!


Or not!















3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Alesha is still Alesha. Somehow it doesn't surprise me that she working on a ranch where she can ride horses regularly.

Joanne

Thursday, September 13, 2007 8:59:00 PM  
Blogger Dusty Penguin said...

How nice that you found me here! She is an intern with them for counseling. It's a fantastic ministry.

Monday, September 17, 2007 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Hannatu said...

I wish I could have spent more time at Ranch of Hope. But I don't regret the other days of our trip either after we left there. I just needed more days!

Sunday, September 30, 2007 5:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home